Sat, May 27|
How To Read Your Transits - Jupiter in Taurus
Develop your skills with confidence and become your own Astrologer! This interactive workshop is based on our featured transit of the month, and is designed for the Astrology Lover who wants to to reinforce their knowledge and practice of Astrology.
Time & Location
May 27, 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM MST
About The Event
How To Read Your Transits is a workshop from the Astrology Mentorship Program.
This is an ongoing series where students gather to spend personal time with Raquel Spring and go even deeper into the transiting energies of the month. A recap and additional insights of the transiting energies are given in the first 30 minutes, followed by student's questions, insights, observations and corelations with these transiting energies and their charts, all the while practicing and participating in activities designed to crystalize their love and knowledge of Astrology.
* Free access to our Workshops
* Immediate access to our full library of 2023 Transits, as well as our community interactive practice.
* Replays are available within 24 hours of the event
* Mentor with Raquel Spring and practice with community
* An interactive place to to ask questions, review, share, and practice as you are supported in becoming your own astrologer.
* Lifetime access to our 2023 library
* Prompts and questions to help you reflect on and practice what you've learned
* Astrological coaching, and spiritual guidance for your next steps
Download and view our FULL ASTROLOGY MENTORSHIP SCHEDULE FOR 2023 HERE